Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12
Who Is Yeshua ?
Is Yeshua YHWH ?
Latest Activity: Dec 11, 2012
Christianity as a whole has built its entire theology around the very much misunderstood writings of Paul, which seem more important to them than the very words Yeshua our Messiah spoke - the Messiah who knew He was "an arm" of Yahweh (Isaiah 53:1); not someone who came to usurp His Father's Godhood and start a new religion. See for yourself that Messiah PRAYED to the Father (not to Himself) because, as His "arm" He was an extension of Yahweh, a human with a Divine Qnoma (Nature) who came to fulfill His Father's Plans to have His Son die as our Final SIN Sacrifice....So, let's discuss John 17 scripture by scripture.
Borrowed from the Aramaic English New Testament
John 17: 1. Y'shua spoke these things and he lifted up his eyes to Heaven and said My Father the hour has come. Glorify your Son so that your Son might glorify you. 2. Just as you have given him authority over all flesh that whomever You have given him, he will give to him life that is eternal. 3. Now this is life that is eternal, that they might know You, that You are the Elohim of Truth, and he alone whom You have sent, the Mashiyach Y'shua.
4. I have glorified You on earth. The work that You have given to me to do I have finished it. 5. And now glorify me my Father with You in that glory that I had with You from before the world was. 6. I have made Your Name known to the sons of those men whom You had given to me from the world. They were Yours and You have given them to me, and they have kept Your Word. 7. Now they have known that everything that you have given to me I have given to them and they received them. 8. And they know that I have truly proceeded from your presence, and they believe that You have sent me.
9. And I plead for them. It is not for the world I plead; rather, for those whom you have given to me because they are Yours. 10. And everything that is mine is Yours, and Yours is mine and I am glorified by them. 11. Henceforth, I will not be in the world, and these are in the world. And I am coming to Your presence. Kadosh Father, keep them by your Name , that which you have given to me, that they may be one as We are. 12. I was with them while I was in the world. I have kept them in your Name; those whom you have given to me, I have kept. And not a man of them is lost except for the son of perdition, that the Scriptures might be fulfilled.
13. And now I come to Your presence, and these things I speak in the world that my joy may be full in them. 14. I have given to them Your Word and the world hates them because they are not of the world as I am not of the world. 15. It is not that I plead You take them from the world, but that You might keep evil from them. 16. For they are not from the world, as I am not from the world.
17. Father sanctify them by your Truth, for Your Word is Truth. 18. As you have sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19. And I fear for their sakes. I sanctify myself so that they may also be sanctified by Truth. 20. And it is not only for the sake of these I plead, but also for the sake of those who will believe in me by their word.
21. That all of them may be One; as You my Father are in me and I in You, that they also may be One in Us, that the world may believe that You have sent me. 22. And the glory that You have given to me I have given to them that they may be One as we are One. 23. I in them and You in me, that they may be perfected into One and that the world may know that You have sent me, and that You have loved them as also You have loved me.
24. Father, those whom You have given to me, I desire that where I am they might also be with me that they might see my glory that You have given to me because You have loved me from before the foundations of the world. 25. My Just Father, the world has not known You, but I have known You. And these that You know You have sent me. 26. And I have made Your Name known to them. And I will confess it so that the love with which You have loved me might be in them, and I might be in them.