The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

Will Jews who don't believe in Yeshua end up in heaven?

Will Jews who don't believe in Yeshua end up in heaven?

The Netzarim Response

That's a difficult thing to answer because only YHWH (Yahweh) Himself knows those who are truly His. One thing we must realize, however, is that YHWH took people to heaven BEFORE Yeshua arrived on the scene to be temporarily represented as YHWH-Come-in-the-Flesh, as in the case of Enoch (Genesis 5:24) and Elijah (2 Kings 2:11)!

However, two thousand years ago Yeshua said, "No one comes to the Father except through Me (John 14:6). So, we have to believe that now, since YHWH's Son died as our Final SIN Sacrifice, we MUST "believe" in Him in order to get to the Father.

This includes Jews, as well. It includes EVERYBODY. Those who weren't "raptured" at Yeshua's return (His return is at the end of the seven year period after the Antichrist makes a peace treaty with Israel - see 1 Cor. 15:52, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:49-58), will get to see Him with their own eyes, and THEN they will believe. And "believers" will be "raptured" at the end of the Millenium when Yeshua has ruled and reigned for a thousand years (Revelation 20:11-15)! And so will all the unbelievers who have ever lived, who will finally be raised to stand before their Maker. For more, please see our article on the end times.

The fact that the "dead in Messiah rise first" (I Thess 4:16) indicates that none except for those He has already "raptured"/brought to Himself (Yeshua, Enoch and Elijah and the dead believers who came out of their graves and rose the second Yeshua died - Matthew 27:51-53) have gone to heaven.

By the way, that scripture "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" (2 Cor. 5:8) is not talking about immediate transformation where believers will be immediately next to Him. This is evidenced by Revelation 6:9 which tells us there will be souls "under the altar waiting"....It means no matter how long we've been dead, when we wake up it will seem like no time has passed.

As mentioned above, Yeshua said none will come to the Father except through Him; that means only those who believe that He is the Final Sin Sacrifice and have chosen to live a holy life according to Torah.

Whoever misses the "rapture" upon His return because of their unbelief will continue living (if they're lucky enough to survive what's ahead) and marrying and having babies and dying during the Millennium - and then all will be raised at the end of the thousand year reign of Yeshua on Judgment Day. At that point everyone will be judged, and those who were unbelievers will end up dead and separated from YHWH throughout eternity; and those who became believers during the Millennium will end up in heaven. So yes, Jews do have a chance.

We must remember, believing Jews, have been much closer to YHWH than the Christians because they are Torah observant believers who, unlike Christians, have not made up their own holy days and they have been keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath and eating only kosher foods.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to thank Carmen for this with all my heart! .

As this is one of the hardest questions that is given today from most of the Christians and Messanics today.

I feel that carmen touches this with clear and heart felt understanding .

As much as the bible gives on this understanding.

Thank you Carmen for Addressing this .

I think only a Jewish person by blood and in connection with thier people can answer this and I feel Carmen has done just that!

THANK U. MAY ABBA BLESS YOU AS YOU MOVE FORWARD IN HIS PERFECT WILL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service