The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

The Fall Feasts are coming up!  Yom Teruah begins on sunset September 27 this year.  Yom Kippur is sunset October 6.  Sukkot begins at sunset October 11.  Last day of Sukkot is October 19, which begins sunset, October 18.  The holy days we need to take off from work are September 28, October 7, October 12 and October 19.  Please seehttp://therefinersfire.org/feasts3.htm for more info concerning the Fall Feasts.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How were these dates determined? It is my understanding they can only be estimated at within 1 or 2 days in advance of the 1st of the 7th month. Shalom Aleichem.

also we know with all of are tecknology today

I don't want to be difficult, rather I'm not understanding. Isn't it the Netzari way to adhere to 1st century methods as closely as possible? If so, then what technology?

Biblical calendar months and festival dates were determined by physical sighting of the new moons and the Aviv barley. There's hardly any technology in these. I don't recal Torah mentioning anything else.

Shaloom Aleichem

And you are right! I cant explain all of it .. and Andrew Roth has a way that He has done it unto the way the understanding was in the time of Moses ... and with out the Rabbis that have changed amny things .. 

I would have to ask if I can put his teaching on this site.. I might have one teaching ... 

YOu can look under the Feast teachings one of them is by andrew roth that will help... 

I will try to see if i can get a Release to put it on this site. 

Have you looked at a secular calendar lately Jeremiah? I just did and it says September 27, 2011 is the astronomical new moon day. I'm sure you know the astronomical new moon is dark and can occur at any time from 00:01 - 23:59. That's not at all like the sighted new moon. Shalom Aleichem.

i DONT UNDERSTAND IT ALL. im just  moving tward that way.!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service