The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

BELIEVE IN YHWH YOUR GOD AND YOU WILL BE ESTABLISED (2 Chronicles 20:20); BELIEVE IN THE PROPHET WHOM MOSHE WROTE (Deuteronomy 18:18), YESHUA OF NAZARETH, AND YOU SHALL LIVE (Deuteronomy 18:19); WE BELIEVE IN YHWH (Exodus 14:31); AND IN MASHIACH YESHUA, HIS SUFFERING SERVANT, WHO BORE OUR SINS (Isaiah 53); AND IN THE SON OF DAVID, WHOSE KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM (Daniel 7:27); AND IN THE SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS WITH GREAT POWER AND GLORY (Mark 13:26), WHOSE KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM (Daniel 7:27); AND IN THE REGATHERING OF ISRAEL TO THE LAND, (Ezekiel 34:13) AND IT WILL BE THAT YHWH WILL BE KING OVER ALL THE EARTH AND ON THAT DAY YHWH WILL BE ONE AND HIS NAME WILL BE ONE (Zechariah 14:9).

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice I will repost this also in the facebook group thank U

Toda raba. This is a work still in progress and I look for new input so we can do a final version. Christianity has one of it own, so let's not copy theirs, but have one of our own. Let's build it together. Shalom!

Have you seen the one that I posted , maybe we can work on mixing them and coming up with a more fuller understanding

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service