The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

Netzari Understanding (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Church Father,gave a detailed description of the Natsarim

Church Father, Epiphanius     gave a detailed description of the Natsarim:           “       We shall now especially consider heretics who.…

Started by Larry

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Arnold Swartland

MATTITYAHU 24 In Light of the End Time Beast

NEW LOOK AT MATTITYAHU 24 In Light of the End Time Beast TOV TEACHING ENJOY! by Yakkov Ben Moshe on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 2:53am Matt…

Started by Larry

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Bill Tessore

PSALMS 83 & Muslims

PSALMS 83 TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT MUSLIMS GO READ IT CAREFULLY by Yakkov Ben Moshe on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 2:43am Psa 83:1  O Elohim, do…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 12, 2011

Orpah and Ruth – The Harlot and the Bride

• Orpah and Ruth – The Harlot and the Bride "Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her. ‘Look,’ said Naomi, ‘your siste…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 25, 2011

Divorce and re-Marriage

What about divorce and re-Marriage? Every once in awhile, someone writes to The Refiner's Fire to ask us our stance about divorce an…

Started by Larry

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Shimeon

Ignorant gentile

I detest still being a christian knowing its pagan roots, but i'll adress that at a later stage( Yahweh willing). Right now i'd like to kno…

Started by Arnold Swartland

6 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Larry

Origins of the names of days and months

Origins of the names of days and months Did you know that the names of our months and week days have their roots in paganism? If num…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 19, 2011

CAll no man Rabbi! UH?

Let's briefly discuss the use of "titles" Many people have written to The Refiner's Fire to inquire about the use of various titles…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 19, 2011

"If you love me, keep my commandments"

"If you love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15) How many times have you heard the mantra, "Oh, I just love the Lord!" or somethi…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 16, 2011

KOSHER FOOD PART 2 ROMANS 14

Dear Refiner's Fire... Please help me clear up some confusion! The Apostle Paul is quoted as saying: Romans 14:14-17 (from the CJBV)…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 16, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service