The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

Netzari Understanding (46)

Featured Discussions

The Mark of YHWH

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: "Come out of her my people; that you may not participate in her sins and may not partake of…

Started by LarryLatest Reply

"Messiah is God" in Hasidic Judaism

"Messiah is God" in Hasidic Judaism         By Tal Robin Last week ads were placed in the two largest selling newspapers in Is…

Started by LarryLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alittle History of the Netzarim

WHAT IS NAZARENE (NETZARIM) JUDAISM? In these last days of constant and important changes in people's understanding of our relationship to…

Started by Larry

13 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Ernest Albert Hasler

The Need for Halacha (Jewish Law)

The Need for Halacha (Jewish Law) Messianic Judaism – The Need for Halacha (Jewish Law) This is the next in a series of articles about the…

Started by Larry

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by KnuNetzer

Rabbis in history that followed Yeshua (Link)

Rabbis who followed Yeshua

Started by Larry

0 Jul 8, 2014

"Messiah is God" in Hasidic Judaism

"Messiah is God" in Hasidic Judaism         By Tal Robin Last week ads were placed in the two largest selling newspapers in Is…

Started by Larry

7 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Paul cinta

The Mark of YHWH

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: "Come out of her my people; that you may not participate in her sins and may not partake of…

Started by Larry

0 Aug 21, 2013

I saw somewhere that Yah hates human sacrifice....So, what about Yeshua?

Lots of people have wondered the same thing! We must remember that Y'shua wasn't exactly a "human sacrifice." His body was human, but He h…

Started by Larry

0 Aug 11, 2013

An Introduction to the Talmud

Dr. Harris Brody Part I Recently a Jewish lady in a nursing home rolled her wheelchair out of the Bible study. A nurse pushed her back in…

Started by Larry

0 Mar 6, 2013

We need a Jewish World Leader!

Would we have a Jewish world leader? If this question were asked of the people of this planet, the most likely answer would be: "Why ask s…

Started by Larry

0 Mar 2, 2013

Becoming "Torah Observant"

The following explanation is meant to serve as a primer to the individuals’ search to become "Torah Observant". The following "drash" (tea…

Started by Larry

0 Mar 2, 2013

Myths that Muddy the Waters : About Yeshua & His Apostles

1. "Jesus required renouncing the Jewish faith and abandoning Torah, and told people to follow him instead."  -----------------------------…

Started by Larry

0 Feb 21, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service