The Netzari Faith

Netzarim, Original followers of Yeshua & His 12

Family Teachings and Thoughts (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Papal And Muslim Phidelity?

I am wondering if anyone can confirm, and cite sources verifying claims I have recently come accross about a form of phidelity between the…

Started by Bill Tessore

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Shimeon

Untitled

A while back, i asked about the circumsizion of a gentile male and achot Carmen laid down the truth for me. I truly believe what she said(…

Started by Arnold Swartland

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Larry

Complete Jewish Bible - Online

Earlier yesterday I was compiling the Parasha, Haftera, & B'rit Hadasha readings for this coming Shabbat. Due to my low-vision conditio…

Started by Bill Tessore

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Larry

Can i talk to you for a minute?

Ben MarYah ben Dawid Kefa- that would be me. The personification of desolation, a true outcast. Rejected when seeking acceptance, hated for…

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Carmen Welker

Can i talk to you for a minute?

Ben MarYah ben Dawid Kefa- that would be me. The personification of desolation, a true outcast. Rejected when seeking acceptance, hated for…

0 Jul 4, 2011

The adulterous woman

I've read that the story of the adultress isn't included in the original ancient Aramaic texts. So is it a blatant add-on in other scriptur…

0 Jul 2, 2011

The adulterous woman

I've read that the story of the adultress isn't included in the original ancient Aramaic texts. So is it a blatant add-on in other scriptur…

0 Jul 2, 2011

A little sceptical

Shalom mishpocha. In Acts 17:28 rav Shaul quoted a greek poet, Aratus work. But i'm wondering about that. Why would the rav quote from a pa…

0 Jun 25, 2011

Are the little things enuff?

My grandfather, who was ultra religious, went to sleep about two years ago. He was illiterate for most of his life, but in the latter part…

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Larry

Are the little things enuff?

My grandfather, who was ultra religious, went to sleep about two years ago. He was illiterate for most of his life, but in the latter part…

0 Jun 23, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted a status
"Gut Shabbos, Mispochah!"
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt posted photos
Feb 10, 2023
Rabbi Derrick Whitt updated their profile
Feb 10, 2023
Mowreh ELbenYahuw Amri Yisra'el updated their profile
Jul 21, 2020

YHWH"S Children of pakistan

This is a kids home that Teaches & Cares for Homeless, Poor & Needy Kids of Pakistan. The Way  of YHWH

JPost!

Israel today

© 2024   Created by Larry.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service